Stem cell stimulation is responsible for repair and regeneration work in the body.
As we age, the numbers of stem cells in our body fall, accompanied by a decrease in their efficiency. This is why young children recover from wounds relatively quickly without scarring, while older people take longer to heal; scarring takes place as a result of imperfect healing.
How to Use
When Used After Clinical Procedures:
- Apply to treatment area and press firmly into the skin with a gloved hand to ensure penetration. Use half to one full ampoule per treatment depending on area and degree of ablation.
- Continued usage at home is recommended. Number of days of post-treatment application should be advised by your physician.
When Used at Home as a Skin Booster:
- Ensure skin is clean and free of any oily residue. A mild skin exfoliation before application might improve absorption of the product.
- Use one pipette-full of Serum for the whole face. Apply a few drops on each facial zone and press into the skin. One ampoule holds approximately 10 pipettes of Serum.
- Can be used AM / PM. Apply your regular moisturizer / treatment creams such as Multi-Action Cream and / or Restorative Hydration Cream after.